Dear Members

I deeply regret to inform members that the club has been unable to secure road approvals in time to undertake our signature event, the Gunning two day race on Saturday 6 May and Sunday 7 May.

We are currently examining the option of postponing the event to later this year and will advise members as soon as we have a decision on this issue. The Board has done a lot of work in organising all the rest of the event and have been active in following up the NSW Police. Unfortunately the issue is outside our control.

The club will refund entry fees. If members have been significantly financially disadvantaged by the cancellation, feel free to contact me. I am also happy to discuss any other issues around this cancellation should members want to email me.

Regards,

Dougal Torrance
president@actvets.cc